Sunday, January 18, 2009

Am I lame?

The answer to that question is probably yes, HOWEVER, I am embarking on a great journey and feel that everyone needs to know about it. But, like, I mean, it's ok if you don't want to, or maybe are busy...it's cool.

Anyway.

I am leaving for France, more specifically Aix-en-Provence on Tuesday. I like to call it "Aix" because that's what the natives call it and I want to fit in. Obviously.

So. Tuesday. TUESDAY. It is currently Saturday. I haven't started packing but it's aiight because that is how I usually operate. But I am starting to get nervous about my inability to self-motivate. Other anxieties include:
1) Will I be embarrassing when I can't handle my two overpacked suitcases in the Marseille airport?
2)How long will I have to eat lunch by myself at school before I make friends?
3) Will I quickly be able to obtain a hair straightener?

Aside from those minor issues, I AM READY. So ready I want to pee a little bit but I will refrain as that would be extremely inappropriate.

So there it is, the highly fantastic start to my highly fantastic adventure. I'm goin' abroad bitchezzz!!!!!

1 comment: